We are a company who develop and support a variety of software packages for the Local Council sector. As a growing company we are always looking for talented and keen individuals looking for a new challenge and to develop their skills.
Typical roles and skills that we require are below.
The primary focus of the role will be working with customer to offer consultancy, advice and eventually training in its use. The successful candidate will be prepared to work at client sites independently after a period of training and with comprehensive support from the team.
The role involves:
- - Visits to client sites to set up, train on and support our software.
- - Working within our small team on office based telephone support for a variety of software packages.
- - Training clients who visit our office.
- - Occasionally travelling to conferences to run a stand in order to promote our software.
This role would suit a candidate with:
- - Knowledge of the local coucil sector an advantage (but not essential)
- - Previous experience of working in a IT company an advantage (but not essential)
- - Previous customer facing experience, such as delivery of training
- - An enjoyment of resolving client queries
- - A good level of computer literacy
- - Flexibility to travel to client sites across the UK and occasionally stay away from home
- - A full Clean Driving Licence and access to a Car
In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.